Bzzagent Update

Back in October I wrote a post about becoming a BzzAgent, it has since been 6 months since I have signed up to be a BzzAgent and just wanted to share a quick update. So I had my first campaign invite after 6 weeks of joining then I got a few more invites in January.

In January I was invited to try Colour Catcher Double Action, Sure Compressed Deodorant, Vanish Oxi Action and Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Wipes in early February. Wow that was a busy month! I'm still using the Cleansing wipes by Simple and they're great but to my surprise I have just been invited to a few more.

My latest campaign invites are Tesco's new store in London Bridge, Lego Number Train, V-Tech Toot Toot Driver's Airport and a new E45 cream. That's 4 new invites in under a week! To say that I am so happy is an understatement! I suffer from eczema and dry skin so E45 is perfect for me and I have a toddler who is at that learning stage so the Lego and V-Tech toy is also a perfect match!

I am not bragging about getting my free stuff but just want people to know that if you put in the time you really can get some really good freebies. When I say put in the time I spend a lot of time reviewing stuff given to me and spreading the word through twitter and facebook, you can't get free stuff without actually doing anything. Each campaign takes up at least 45 minutes of my time writing reviews, taking pictures etc. When you see that the work pays off and you are getting campaign invites it motivates me more plus everything I have accepted I have actually used or will need in future, it angers me when people auction the things they got from BzzAgent on eBay.

Anyway I think you get the point of this post, BzzAgent is genuine but you need to be an active BzzAgent and spread the word both on and offline to get campaign invites to try things you like, you don't have to accept every invitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up