Becoming a Bzzagent

A few months ago I came across Bzzagent, I did some research to find out if it was a scam and the reviews were half and half. Some people have good things to say whereas others are not impressed, well I decided to sign up and see for myself. The sign up itself is quick and easy, you only need to provide your email address and a few details about yourself to get started, after that then you need to fill in surveys so they can find products that are best suited for you to try and review.

I signed up September 2012 and it was tiring filling out all the surveys but compared to other product testing websites I have signed up to they were pretty quick and easy to fill out and weren't repetitive. You will soon see your points or Bzzscore increasing, you really need to spread the word if you want invitations to join the campaigns. You can add your Tesco clubcard account, Facebook and Twitter but its optional, you can also add your blog if you have one. I linked them all and I tweet about them and use my Facebook to spread the word too, my Bzzscore quickly went up.

How to get free products on Bzzagent
As you have probably realised the more interaction you have with Bzzagent the more successful you will be, you need to tweet and use Facebook to like their posts and updates, this way you will be more likely to be invited to test a product.

Like I said I joined September 2012 and I log in around once a week to see what's new and if there are any new surveys for me to take, 6 weeks after joining I was asked whether or not I'd like to join their new campaign testing Dove Colour Radiance for coloured hair. You don't have to accept but as I usually colour my hair, I thought this time I'll go for a more vibrant colour and really test the Dove shampoo and conditioner.

I was a little surprised that I got a product to test so soon but also delighted because it was something that would actually prove useful to everyday life. I'll put up a review of that soon.

So far I have nothing but good things to say about Bzzagent, they only asked for my address when I accepted to do the Dove campaign and I got that within a week. Some people find that the website is not user friendly but once you get used to it, its quite easy to navigate around and I have never encountered any problems. The one gripe that I do have is that even when I tick the box to save my login details I still have to enter it all every time I want to log in, the info isn't saved either so I can't just scroll down and click.

If you have a good circle of friends and use Facebook and Twitter then this is for you, if you don't have much time and just want free products then I'm afraid you will be disappointed as you need to be an active member, if you aren't then your score will go down and you won't be invited to test new products.

BzzAgent Website

*Read my update here 6 months on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up