MUA Makeup Academy to try or not?

Like many other women I am a very big fan of YouTube, especially the make up reviews and videos. Every now and again I watch make up tutorials and see what the latest make up trends and reviews on them are. I love make up I can actually afford and don't feel bad about purchasing, the days when I used to spend £25 on foundation, £30 on eyeshadow and £50 on face creams is over, so when I saw Goss makeup artist on YouTube make a recent video on how to look good using high street make up I was intrigued.
He was using MUA makeup academy products, the products he used looked really good so I went and did a little search. I found their website and had a little nosey, I was so shocked at their prices! Eyeshadow primer for just £1.50 (regular price £2.50) BB cream for £4.00 and loose powder for just £2.30 I though I was dreaming. Now I know this brand has been around for a while but I rarely buy make up over the counter I do most of my shopping online and tend to stick to what I like. After thoroughly checking through the website I really wanted to purchase a few things to try out then I remembered a similar brand, e.l.f you may have seen my review here.

Now e.l.f is also very affordable but when I finally got round to trying it I was very disappointed, their products were very bad and you basically get what you pay for.

Now back to MUA makeup academy products I came across the Undress Me Too Palette, funnily enough the colours are very similar to the Naked palette by Urban Decay which is a hit and must have according to all the YouTube gurus. The Naked Palette is £36 and the Undress Me Too Palette is a mere £3 and after seeing the demonstration I think I might just try it.

I think for £20 I could get all the basics such as foundation, mascara, eyeliner, blusher etc. After reading some reviews from other bloggers I will definitely be trying out MUA makeup academy products in future.

Check out their super affordable prices if you don't believe me here http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up