Woolzies Review


A few weeks ago I was sent a pack of Woolzies to try out and review. Woolzies are eco-friendly dryer balls that will save you 25% less time when it comes to drying. They also have no harsh chemicals and are completely natural, everything that fabric softeners do, so do they only cheaper. Woolzies are guaranteed to last up to 1,000 loads saving you money in the long run.

As a mother of a messy toddler I go through many loads of laundry a week, sometimes a few in a day, so I decided to try them straight away. I popped one in the dryer, instead of fabric conditioner and hoped I would be pleased. Drying time was much less, it seems the balls absorbed a lot of the humidity but the clothes also came out much bouncier and like new.

I decided to put one in a wash of bed sheets and towels, the results were amazing, my towels were so fluffy and my bed sheets so soft. I really enjoy using my Woolzies especially since I found that they are hand made in Nepal so are also providing a steady income to some of the poorer women.

Because I have so many Woolzies (comes in a box of 6) I gave one to my mum and one to my aunt to try. They both love it so much, I hate it when my towels have been drying out in the sun too long, the end up really rough but since Woolzies they are nice and soft.
As I have only started using it I cannot say if they do last up to 1,000 loads or not but I have used them over a dozen times and they seem fine. They are also hypo-allergenic so those with wool sensitivities can still use them as they do not shed in the wash.

I love to save money and try to be as environmentally friendly as possible and this does both, I recommend them to all my friends and family as they have really made a difference to my washing. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up