Baby shower cap review

When you have a baby you don't have to worry about shampoo getting into their eyes as most baby shampoos are 'no more tears'. But as baby starts to grow and they no longer want to be held back to wash their hair what do you do?

When my baby started to sit I used to have to fight with her to wash her hair with her head titled back, if I just let her sit up the water would run down her face and she would inhale the water and choke. It was terrible, one option was to buy a jug that had a flat edge that rested on the forehead or a baby shower cap. I, like most households use a shower head and not a jug to wash so it was impractical to use a shower head to fill a jug and pour it over the hair.

Then I saw the baby shower cap, it was a good idea I thought, no more choking on the water from having hair washed, when I looked on Mothercare's website it was priced at £4.99 which for a foam shield I think is a tad over exaggerated on price. So I went to eBay and got it for £1.50, all the way from Hong Kong! Bargain, now bath time is fun again and my little one will sit up and play with her toys without the fear of inhaling the water. I would definitely recommend this product, I remember my mum used to use this on me and my siblings when we were young too, glad to see they are still around.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up