How to fix broken make up

So a little while ago my compact powder fell out of my handbag and it was too messy to use. I love this powder as I can use it alone and I get such a flawless finish, I didn't want to chuck it away. After months of avoiding it I finally decided to fix it so I could use it again.
Usually you have to use rubbing alcohol but all I had was those antibacterial hand gels, I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

So all you need is rubbing alcohol and a spatula or something flat to mix it, I used the back of a spoon.

So take a little of the rubbing alcohol and pour it in.

Then smoothe it out and let it dry.

When it's done it should be as good as new.
There easy peasy, so whenever you have broken eyeshadows or powders try this easy tip to make your make up useable again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up