Post pregnancy corset wearing

So after pregnancy its only natural to want to get back to you pre-pregnancy size/weight. But after 10 months of piling on the weight it can be a little hard to get back to your old eating habits. Personally I lost a lot of weight after my daughter was born two years ago, I didn't do anything I only breastfed for 6 weeks but after that I had no appetite.

A week or so ago Jessica Alba admitted that it was very hard to lose the pregnancy weight after the birth of her second child, so for the first six months she wore a corset for 24 hours a day. A lot of people used to suggest this back in the day and it looks like this trend is set to come back. Holly Madison has also admitted to doing the same after her first child but only for the first six weeks, they both look amazing!
Jessica Alba before and after pregnancy
Holly Madison before and after pregnancy
Me personally I wanted to be a good mother, I didn't really care about being a little heavier but Jessica and Holly are in the public eye so I can understand wanting to get back to normal so quickly after having a baby.
Me before and after pregnancy
Is wearing a corset dangerous?
From what I have read, yes it can be. You are just squeezing everything in so you can damage your organs. Also the fat is just being compacted and will move elsewhere, if you really want to do this then you must follow a healthy eating plan teamed with exercise. If I had to go back I don't think I could do this no matter how desperate I was, for me breastfeeding was very painful so to be strapped in a corset all day would be torture.

Like many people say 10 months to put on and 10 months to take off, losing weight should be done gradually. By losing too much weigh too quickly you could end up with very loose skin that won't shrink without surgery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up