How to grow out eyebrows

We've all done it, over plucking, waxing and threading eyebrows. Sometimes you just get carried away with your tweezers, look in the mirror and think 'oh dear' why did I have to continue. Well this happened to me last month, I used to over tweeze my eyebrows when I was young but as an adult I accidently reverted back to my teenage self, no control.

Well firstly I over plucked them then secondly the left and right did not match, they were two completely different shapes, it was so embarassing. We've heard of the scouse brow and yes I do agree that some celebrities just cannot pull it off but there are some that can too. Well I had no choice but to fill them in.

Helping over plucked eyebrows grow back
Try rubbing some petroleum jelly on them every evening before bed, mine grew back within a few weeks by doing this, in the mean time DON'T TOUCH THEM, leave them alone! Yes it sounds harder than it seems but really just try and resist.

Instead of the harsh look using eyeliner or brow liner I just used a slanted eye shadow brush and filled them in using eye shadow. My eyebrows are really dark, black almost but instead of filling them in with black eye shadow I chose dark brown, its easier on the eyes.

Its amazing how the correctly shaped eyebrows really lift the face. I find that they suit me depending on where I'm going but unfortunately scouse brows do not suit everyone.

Judge for yourself, here is my eyebrow filled in.
Filled in brow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up