Toluna free stuff - Review

So as you know I am a member of Bzzagent where I get free stuff to try at home, here is a link to my post if you haven't already read it. So going back to Toluna, I did come across this around the same time I joined Bzzagent but I have only realised now that I have yet to share my thoughts with you, so here they are.
So you want free stuff? Well nothing in life is ever truly free, so let me tell you how Toluna works. So you get surveys every day, sometimes quite a few a a day too. Although you already filled out a questionnaire when you joined you still get a lot that isn't really relevant to you and only find out half way through a survey.

You get points for every survey you do, each survey does state how long it is and usually they are between 5 - 30 minutes. So you get points in return and entered into a prize draw where you can win £5,000, an iPhone or other top of the range gifts.

I have never won a prize, ever, and I have been a member for over a year now. The surveys can be a pain because you need to do a lot to reach the first qualifying total BUT I have had a lot of products sent for me to test. I must have had around 4-5 crisps to test and a cleaning product, all absolutely free. Toluna does not require you to do reviews for blogs, Amazon, Boots or any social network sharing.

You can also test products by volunteering and you do this by going on their website, still I have yet to receive something, the only test products I have received are the ones that Toluna state when I get a survey.

In all I don't rely on Toluna at all for getting loads of points or free stuff, but the occasional test product can be fun so that's why I am still with them, they are okay but there isn't much to get from them.

If you want more information about joining, go to their website to read more here: Toluna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up