How to get a neater hairline for women

Kim before fame
I came across a picture the other day of Kim Kardashian it was before she was famous, what make me look twice was how normal she looked and when I compared it to a recent picture her hairline looked messy with little baby hairs and flyaways. Now when you look at her pictures now she has a very neat and clean hairline that looks very different from years ago. If you go back and look at celebrities before they were famous you will find that many of them had very messy hairlines whereas now they are clean and free from little baby hairs.


Kim after fame
For years I have been cleaning up my hairline to get rid of baby hairs, I think hairlines should be clean and neat free from flyaways and symmetrical, I don't want to look fake but I have found that most people look better when the forehead is also 'groomed'.
Kim messy hairline
How to get a clean hairline?
Now there are a few options and most celebrities will have most likely gotten the hair lasered off, this is effective but can be a little expensive you haven't go that kind of money. Electrolysis is also another option and can be done at home or at your local beauty salon but this takes time as each individual hair needs to be targeted. Waxing is another option but I find that it is a little messy and it can leave you with a very red forehead.

My personal favourite is threading, its neater and get get even the shortest and finest hair out with minimal effort. Now if you are unsure about threading then read more here to find out the uses and how easy it is to do at home. 

I usually thread my hairline when I find that it gets a little unruly, I love how you can have a straight line or curve without needing much experience. Its also really quick, I also thin my side burns down a little using this method too so I basically thread starting from one ear and going up towards my eye, forehead and back down to my other ear, so like a little semi circle.
Catherine Zeta Jones before
Catherine Zeta Jones after
Celine Dion before and after 
Cheryl Cole before
Cheryl Cole after

Now as you can see in the examples above all the women were beautiful anyway but by removing all those little stray hairs really makes a difference. So if you too want a clean mess free hairline thread instead but if you can afford it got for laser hair removal.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very much useful blog on beauty and tips to maintain our beauty.Being an Beautician, This is the one of the best article I have read in recent days regarding waxing. Keep in touch with us by visiting our sites waxing salon services | waxing services at home

Dr. Health Clinic said...

Awesome blog, thanks for sharing.
Hair Loss Treatment in Bangalore

Sam said...

Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

ubtan benefits
Islamabad

Shannon Mackle said...



Please Approve comment..

I was cured from Herpes Hsv-2, Herpes is not a life sentence, Ignorance makes people suffer,

Thanks Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com

He has the best herbal remedy

Use his help to win back Ex-lover

sami said...

Black Canvas Apron with Stylish Black Pocket - Perfect for Hairstylists and Cooking Enthusiasts

Canvas Waist Aprons Wholesale with Pockets 2023 - Practical and Durable

Bartender Apron - Elegant Premium Leather and 100% Cotton Canvas with Accessories Pockets

Wholesale Aprons with Pockets 2023 - Unmatched Style and Utility

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up