MUA make up haul and Review


So for a while now I have been stalking MUA, everyone has good things to say about the brand and I hadn't the chance to try their products. Well a few months ago they had a MASSIVE sale, so I decided to take the opportunity to stock up on a few make up bits and also see if I could substitute any of my current make up for MUA and save me some £££'s.

So before I took the plunge I popped into my local Superdrug store to check out their line up and ordered online as it was cheaper, here is a break down of what I bought:
Eye Primer £2.50
Extreme Volume Mascara in Black £1.00
Out There Plumping Lipgloss in Sienna £1.00
Blusher Shades in Lolly £1.00
Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer £5.00
Brow Kit £3.50
Extreme Felt Liner Black £2.00
Every Lash Mascara £1.50
Fluffy Bobbin (fur nails) £1.50
Sheer Lip Gloss in Can't Stop £1.00
Shimmer Kiss Bronzer £1.50
Out There Plumping Lipgloss in Buff £1.00
Fashionista Plumping Lipgloss in Pretty in Pink £1.25
Fashionista Double Take Lipstick in Automatic Tangerine £1.50
Fashionista Volume Mascara £1.50
Fashionista Compact Powder in Taupe £2.00
3 in 1 Contour Pen in Dark Brown £1.50
Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil in Jet black £1.00
Magnetic Nails in Park Lane £1.25
Mystical Glitter Nails in Mermaid £1.25
Secret Mattifying Primer £3.00
Power Pout in Rendezvous £3.00
Intense Glosses in Quick Kiss £2.00

Shipping was free and a few items I bought a two or more, my total came to £42.50, I was so tempted to buy more as it was so cheap but I decided to wait. The only thing I really wanted was the Naked Palette which was out of stock.

It took around 3-4 days and my items arrived nicely packed in a little box, I just couldn't believe how much I had ordered. So I started going through it all to make sure everything was there and tried out a few things along the way.

So... I HATE IT! Everything is cheap tat and I just cannot get my head around why everyone keeps raving about it all? All the lip glosses last for 30 minutes max and they are far from pigmented you have to build up colour and it looks cheap and wrong. The mascara was crap and made my eyelashes very clumpy and heavy and the one things I was looking forward to (which was the compact powder) was all scratched up! I complained to MUA who sent me out another that was also scratched up.

To be honest you get what you pay for in this case, I hate all of it, unless you are a teen or pre-teen I would stay away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up