Sock bun

Bun hairstyles are very classy and very trendy right now you can, go for classic and classy, retro and bohemian or cute and girly, the possibilities are endless. I was looking for a fast an easy hairstyle the other day when I came across one that required a bun donut, now I don't have one and was reluctant to buy one just for one hairstyle. I thought fine I'll find another hairstyle but then I found a way to cheat!

Now there are many bun hairstyles you can do using the bun donut, you can get a bun without one but its not as tidy, using a donut means you have a mess free bun perfect for formal parties or outings.

Bun hairstyles





How to make your own sock bun?
All you need is an old sock, preferably near to the same colour of your hair and a pair of scissors.

  • Take the sock and cut of the tip
  • Hold the top elasticated part and start folding it into itself

That's it, you now have your very own bun donut made from a sock, lol.

From what I have read the sock bun is better than the bun donut that you buy as it's stays put all day as I don't have a bun donut I can't really compare but I just managed to save myself a few pounds so I won't complain.

Have you made your own sock bun? How was it? Have you got a bun donut you can compare it to, share your stories in the comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

up